There are very many magnetic water conditioners on the market. The active 3000 magnetic water conditioner is a very small and very cheap magnetic water conditioner.
But are these type of units any good. Cranfiled university had this conclusion on magnetic conditioners. “magnetic treatment reduced the scale formation by 50% but only when used in combination with particulate iron dosing.” What they are saying is there must be iron deposits in the water in order for you to get just 50% effectiveness.
You NEED better performance than 50%. The active 3000 magnetic water conditioner is small. The magnet will have to be exceptionally strong to get even your 50% IF you have the IRON deposits naturally in your water!
You can read a lot more about magnetic water treatment effectiveness on Wikipedia, if you still are keen to read more reviews on the active 3000 magnetic water conditioner type of device.
Why an Aquabion Water Conditioner?
Proven Limescale Protection
1. We are constantly removing low cost water conditioners, which have just one benefit – low cost
2. We have a proven track record internationally, not just by householders but by test labs and large industrial factories for preventing hard water (limescale) damage. (Bosch, Proctor and Gamble, Siemens etc.)
3. Aquabion system is based on patented technology proven to help reduce limescale build up
4. It needs no electricity, no salt and has no moving parts!
5. Water that has been treated by the inline Aquabion water conditioner is perfectly drinkable and still includes all the essential minerals that occur naturally.
6. Aquabion is easy to install, has an unsurpassed international track record and most importantly works.