If you live in a hard water area, you are out of pocket. There are no two ways to looking at it; just one, that you have to spend more of your hard earned cash on a real solution or on the long list of consequences of having hard water:
1. You need more money for washing powder
2. You need more money for cleaning chemicals
3. You need more time to clean your bathroom and more frequently
4. You need more money for shampoo and soap/shower gel
5. You need more money to heat your hot water, lots more
6. You need more money to pay a plumber to come and repair your:
C. Washing machine
D. Remove limescale from your hot water system
E. Replace your shower
F. To scratch his head, and do that funny sucking in of air that only a plumber can do!
7. You need lots more time to wait in for the plumber.
Limescale is a killer of your time and your hard earned cash. Now of course products that do help/completely solve the above problems do also cost you money but only in one area. Don’t allow yourself to be fooled into buying a £6 solution and expect to see anything. We have removed devices costing £100 – £300 which still haven’t done anything to alleviate the problem above, according to the householder.
So how are you going to spend your money on limescale?