Signs of hard water in the home can be tricky to identify until you discover that you have a real issue on your hands, such as a broken down boiler or increase in energy costs. If you suspect you may have hard water, it is always best to investigate further and take action before any major issues occur.
Take a look our our list of common signs that your home is using hard water.
- Your washing machine is leaving your clothes feeling rough, discoloured or just not clean.
- You’re always cleaning soap scum in bathroom.
- Family members are suffering with skin irritations.
- Your appliances are wearing out quickly or do not seem as effective.
- Despite lots of scrubbing, you can’t seem to get rid of those unsightly stains down your toilet or in your sink.
- Your pipes are clogged.
- You’re unable to get a good lather with soap when showering or bathing.
- Your dishes appear ‘spotty’ after they have been washed.
- Increase in energy bills.
- Your water tastes or smells funny.
Aquabion is the best alternative to a salt based water softener. It is very easy to install, requires no ongoing maintenance and does not need to be replaced for up to 7 years.
Take a look here at how an Aquabion can help.