What is a limescale inhibitor?
A limescale inhibitor is a unit which doesn’t physically remove Calcuim from the water, but does stop the limescale from causing damage to pipes, boilers, tanks, showers, washing machines and make cleaning easier.
The big problem the industry has with limescale inhibitors is the amount of fake limescale inhibitors on the market. We are constantly removing wire wrap around limescale inhibitors and instead installing our own groundbreaking units. This will then straightaway give the customer the protection and results that they deserve.
As you would expect a cheap limescale inhibitor cannot perform at the level of the more expensive high quality models. Which really sums up the problem an inhibitor working at 50% efficiency will not produce the effects the customer wanted. Some customers may be happy enough if they live in a mildly hard area, however anyone living with really hard water will not and cannot be happy with a small improvement. When our customers are surveyed they all agree on one thing, the units works as expected and yes they would recommend to friends.
Alternative Water Softener Systems
Why an Aquabion Water Conditioner?
Proven Limescale Protection!
1. We are constantly removing low cost water softeners which have just one benefit – low cost.
2. We have a proven track record internationally, not just by householders but by test labs and large industrial factories for preventing hard water (limescale) damage. (Bosch, Proctor and Gamble, Siemens etc.)
3. Aquabion system is based on patented technology proven to help reduce limescale build up.
4. It needs no electricity, no salt and has no moving parts!
5. Water that has been treated by the inline Aquabion water conditioner is perfectly drinkable and still includes all the essential minerals that occur naturally.
6. Aquabion is easy to install, has an unsurpassed international track record and most importantly works.
Visit our products page to find out more